Oh my, It got me scared….. I have not done enough. What is your weekend going to be like? Mine is packed with activities eg Wedding, Conference etc…
A thought struck me yesterday which I would like to share with you “The Power of Small Things”
Different phrases came coming back to me concerning Small Things
1) It is not the Big Things that we do that matters, but It is the LITTLE things that we leave undone
2 ) Dynamites come in small packages, but their impact is far reaching
3) Little Hinges Swing the Big Doors
4)A great and mighty Ship is controlled by a small Steering Wheel
5)The Tongue, yet so small, but the damage it can cause
6) Who hath despised the Day of Small things?
7) A little Leaven Leaveneth the whole Lump.
Every great tree was once a little Seed.
9) Success or Failure starts out as a little seed that you plant in the Garden of your Mind
I could go on and on, but just a few phrases to show you the power and the impact of SMALL THINGS….
Small things sometimes look inconsequential, odd, but they are the fulcrum of Success or Failure
Never underestimate the impact of Small Things..
Small things make the Big Difference.
Have a wonderful and Fruitful and Restful Weekend.
If you found value in this post, Please share on Facebook